Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catch-up

I love blogging, but I have absolutely no time to post things...or I just do not make time. Work has been crazy and I think I teach about 4 swim lessons everyday. I also have developed this cough and I have been wheezing for over a week now. I'm on an inhaler so hopefully I won't have to go in to get even more lung tests. I'm exhausted. So my much needed break will come soon. I absolutely can't wait until I go to Rodanthe. Only 16 more days!

But there is more exciting news! Sweet Simplicity is redesigning my blog for me. I can't wait to see how everything turns out and I hope you guys like it. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous so you should definitely go check them out!

I saw this on another blog a while ago and I thought I would post it on mine. Just some ABC's about me:

A - Age: 20

B - Bed size: a twin xl at school, but I love the space on my queen at home!

C - Chore you hate: Putting away dishes

D - Dog's name: Toby

E - Essential start your day item: A big glass of water

F - Favorite color: Mainly hot pink but I love lavender, yellow and turquoise

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: I took piano lessons for 5 years, violin for 2, chorus for 2.

J - Juice: Simply Apple

K - Kid(s): 0 unless you start counting the kids I babysit and teach how to swim. That number is about 50.

L - Living arrangements: I live with my crazy, wonderful family at the beach and I go to school in Northern VA.

M - Mom's name: J

N- Nicknames: Shippy or formally Shipwreck. When I first learned how to surf I crashed into the beach just like a "shipwreck."

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I had horrible stomach poisoning 2 years ago.

P - Pet Peeve: People who use "good" when they are supposed to use "well" or when people use "ain't." It sounds so trashy. Also when other students dress horribly to class. Do not even get me started.

Q - Quote:

"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before."-Albert Einstein

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 step sister, 1 baby half sister and 2 step brothers.

T - Time you wake up: At least around 8:30 every morning because of swim lessons.

U- Underwear: Um, yes?


V - Vegetable you dislike: Eggplant, other than that though I am a vegetable fiend.

W - Ways you run late: Forgetting everything.

X - X-rays you've had: Just on my teeth

Y - Yummy food you make: Recently, I have started cooking more. I can say that I make a fabulous key lime pie.

Z - Zoo favorite: Pandas :)



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity