Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Ice, Cold Glass of Sweet Tea Would be Nice.

Whew, its another hot hot summer day today. I can't really complain though I love summer and the heat. The winter and cold just doesn't suit me. And even though summer is almost ending, I have to go back to school in a matter of weeks for Work Week, I thought I would post about my summer essentials. They vary from person to person, but my summer wouldn't work with
out them.

1.) My Vera Bradley Raspberry Fizz Backpack. Its so easy to carry a few things when I'm
going to lifeguard or go teach swim lessons. It fits just about everything I need.
2.) My skin gets super dry from the chlorine and this is really the only thing that helps. This after-sun smells fresh and leaves my skin pretty moisturized. I'm not into heavy lotion and this is a great light way to quench my skin!
3.) Oh the comfort of these babies! I love these shorts. I have about 5 different pairs and this is one of them. I love the colors they come in especially since I can just pop them over my bathing suit. Nike Tempo Track shorts are a must have for me!
4.) Where would I be without JCrew. These V-necks are a life-saver. They have come out thepast 3 seasons and I don't know where I would be without them. I have them is all of the colors and they are a great light weight tee. They go with everything and I can dress them up and down. I have this one in neon rose and it is a super bright color that makes my complexion pop.

5.) OPI you make great polish. All of their nail polishes stay on my toes for a long time. With the amount of time I spend in the water, cheap nail polish just chips. But with this stuff it hardly ever does. This is Rumple's Wiggin. I love the lavender color!
I of course have other essentials, but I don't think they would all fit.
AND here are some more great Lilly Giveaways:

First Living in Lilly has hit 100 followers! Congrats! She is giving away a stunning Lilly Necklace!

Next A Southern Girl in a Legal World is having a giveaway as well. A great set of Lilly Tumblers and Stationary. I'm completely dying for those tumblers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity