Sunday, July 25, 2010

so much for relaxing...thank you LSAT


I'm in such a crunch. I don't know what to do and I'm in need of some desperate advice. So I'm looking at the Testmasters website, a prep-course for the LSAT, to see when I should take my course. Obviously, I'm taking the course during my spring semester, but I'm not sure if I should pick the Feb. 12th or the June 6th LSAT. I have my pros and cons for both, I'm just still indecisive. I have more time to study for the June 6th, but I do better when it is basically all shoved into my head. Except I know the LSAT doesn't work that way. The Feb. 12th is in the winter where I can be shut inside, but the session isn't spread out. I need help. Has anyone taken this prep-course before? I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. i'm taking my test this oct.9th so i know exactly how you feel. i would go for the feb 12th deadline...i know it sounds crazy, but the longer you wait, the more time you'll have to ask yourself "what did i get myself into?!" haha. i just started really studying a month ago and i know i'm cutting it close with time, but once you get going and find a schedule that works for you, it shouldn't be too bad at all!

    good luck sweetie! let me know if i can help more :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity