Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day Of Class

Its the first day of class for me and I only have one class! Which is a pretty easy day, except I'm starting my LSAT study regime.

I wanted to start off the week with "What's in my Bag" for class. I would post my first day outfit, but I'm stuck wearing my recruitment counselor shirt. Don't worry I dressed it up enough so its not just a t-shirt :)

First is my bag! I love my Kate Spade Tote. I got it last year for Christmas and it has been perfect for my books.

So now for the exciting part...what's inside?


My glasses, pencil case, my go to writing utensils, keycard case, lilly planner, inhaler (I have mild asthma and its kind of acting up right now), hand sanitizer, my wonderful book for my history class and binder.
Besides my stunning Lilly Planner, I love the case that I got as a free gift from the lilly sale. I love that print and it won't fit my make-up; however, it fits my pencils!

And my keycard case. I cannot ever forget this! I have to swipe my ID to get into the building, several other doors and lastly my room. If I forgot it...well we won't go there. It also has a handy starbucks card, whistle for emergencies and my trusty flash drive.



That's what I'm taking to class. What's in your bag? I hope everyone has a great first day back and a great monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great first day of classes!! I got that make up case from the Lilly sale too!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS you've been tagged!! =)
    http://medicalprepster.blogspot.com/2010/09/yay-for-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a little award today, my love!! Come on over and snatch it up!

    Happy Tuesday!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity