Saturday, August 14, 2010

the almost end of a sweet summer.

This is my last week home. I will be leaving the beach on Sunday and there is still so much to do! Ordering books, packing, work for a few days, updating my resume and some last minute shopping. I can't believe I leave for school so soon; once I get there the beloved work week will begin!

At least I will have these to look forward too...
I know they are a little bit more summery, but I'm sure I can put them with some fall pieces. And they were only 29.99 on sale at Piperlime. How could I resist?

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I think they would be perfect for fall actually. That's the first thing I thought of they would be great with jeggings and a cardigan and skinny belt around the waist! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity