Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sorry for the Slacking



I'm already slacking on my posts. I'm so sorry. It has been a busy week and a half for me. My boyfriend finally came after he finished his finals. So the boy and I just spent some time together on the beach and just hanging out. He had his first "crabbing" experience, but I do not have any pictures to share. He left yesterday though to go back to Arizona and I miss him dearly already. It begins our long distance relationship for this summer. Countdown until I go to Arizona: 66 days

Beach day!

I'm so happy that school is officially over. All of my grades are up. But if it wasn't for my Environmental Econ Class I would have made dean's list. I don't know if I mentioned it but I'm a History major and a Economics minor.

This week is going to slow down a bit and I'm just teaching swim lessons every night now. I love my classes Tuesday and Thursday. I get to teach these cute little babies along with their parents. My little baby sister is in the class too! I'm
also teaching kids around the neighborhood swim lessons, so I think its going to be a busy summer especially since I need to save up for my LSAT prep course next spring. Its going to be a whopping $1499. instead of buying new Tory Burch flats, I will be purchasing a beautiful TestMasters Course.

Now as for my Chocolate Velvet Pound Cake, it was FABULOUS
Here it is in all of its glory.

I have also baked Chocolate Carmel Cupcakes and a French Vanilla Cream Pound Cake!

I won't slack anymore on my postings and thanks for following me! I was extremely excited to see that I had some followers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity